Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Interviewing skills

Thank you Wickus Joubert and Willemien Strydom on your advices on cv writing and interviewing skills. Your answers might have contradicted what I already knew or thought was right around interview and cv. But most importantly you added valuable information. I am already working on my cv.
Although I can never say I am prepared for an interview, I now know that it is important to add confidence, attentiveness and alertness to listening and answering techniques. The first presenters on the programme also talked on the importance of living a positive attitude and confidence when in an interview and after an interview.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pascalia said...

You are very right on this one Mpho! I think it’s necessary to always keep our confidence and alertness around us if we are to be successful in interviewing skills. It’s true, they do say that one can never get over the feeling of being nervous before an interview. The best way like you insinuate is to practice; practice; practice!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Psychewellbeing said...

Thank you Pascalia for more encourage, sure will do that practice and practice.

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home