Sunday, March 26, 2006

What I look for in an intern.

After Gordon Freer's presentation I was motivated and felt worthy as a potential intern. I further on wished that all employers were like that. Gordon made it clear that an internship should be a two-way process- what is the organisation's expectations and the intern's expecations. As an intern I should know what I am expecting from the internship and in my case that is to gain hands on experience and to see how my theoretical framework/what I learnt at tertiary fits in with the world of work. I know that I should also add value into the organisation, to think independently and in some situations collectively in a team.
At the same time I am driven by passion to learn more in my internship. I want to use it as a means to discover my true career potentials and to develop personally and career-wise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home