Thursday, April 20, 2006

Already in the world of work

Wow, It's so hard to believe that I am already in the world of work. Celeste and I thought we were just going for our interview and little did we know that we were going to start working.Our first day was fabulous. We got a helpful and friendly induction from Fiona.Thanks to her, she made me feel at ease and I can find myself around the building.Also, we are already working on this exciting project.The pleasure and challenge here is that I now have the opportunity to apply my knowledge and theoretical framework into real life work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cyrille Mutombo said...

Hi Mpho,
That’s great to hear that you are there already.
I wish you all the best in the challenge of real practice and implementation.

Keep well!
Cyrille

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home