Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Going deeper into entrepreneurship

Last week I learnt about the qualities of an entrepreneur and today Andrew Hofmeyer gave me another way of looking at business implementation. I have learnt to determine the viable and non-viable opportunities by following these steps:

  1. Identify the business opportunity, by looking at the supply side: my skills,experience, strengths and demand side: the need from the market of the service or goods I wish to serve or produce.
  2. Assess my opportunity by looking into my financial need, resources available, if the business is already existing and other barriers to entry.
  3. Evaluate the viable opportunity by comparing between opportunities.
  4. Plan to implement the opportunity.
  5. This will be the step where I implement my business.
  6. Track.
  7. Assess and measure the success or weakness of my business.


2 Comments:

Blogger Pascalia said...

I like the little flowers on this blog entry. You gotta teach me how you did it

7:29 AM  
Blogger Psychewellbeing said...

It's the bullet points and sometimes numbers. I don't know why, but they appear as flowers once I have published my blog.

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home