Thursday, April 06, 2006

Time management

The exercise I did on time management in Janet's presentation showed that I am generally in control of my time and also occasionally pressurised. I believe that socially I am the worst time- keeper. I am unpopularly known to postpone appointments at the last minute and to be full of excuses for not turning up. At varsity I was seldom late for my lectures and was often up to date with assignments.

It is also known that one needs to have a balanced social life and working life. I cannot be a good time keeper in one thing only.

Thus I believe there's still a way to go for me to maximise my effectiveness with time. I still need to learn to prioritise between my work and social life. I must learn to see which aspects have a long range of importance and which ones have short-range urgency.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

test

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home