Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Meeting deadlines

For the last three days I have been working on data collecting,capturing and output for Michele Wickham. It was not easy to meet the actual deadline because some people could not give us the actual data on the day we requested it.
What I found most interested about this task is that as you are working, you know when you want to achieve your goal and thus you become more motivated.
I can compare this with one of my previous work experience where I just worked without a deadline to meet. I found the work to be so monotonous and at the end I believe I could have lost my sense of responsibility and the sense of achievement.

During the achievement of our task I must admit I got a little impatient.This is actually one of my weaknesses-getting impatient if things do not go according to plan. But thanks to Michele, she understood that some people will not give us the data right away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home