Thursday, July 13, 2006

Express yourself

One thing I have learnt in this is expressing yourself and asking a question when you do not understand something. I do not have to feel like I am stuck in a negative situation if I do not understand something. Fortunately in my work situation I have a network of people, besides my supervisors. There are instances when I felt I needed more guidance from my supervisor and I emailed her to ask her about the problem. There are also instances when I felt I was doing an unreasonable amount of work then I talked to the necessary person and addressed the issue.
After confronting the concerned parties, it did help to gain a better understanding of everyone’s role and how to improve the situation.
If you are having problems in a work situation learn to address it immediately rather than ignore it or internalizing it.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home