Thursday, July 13, 2006

Time management

I have realised that “time management” has become like a buzzword for some of the co-interns. Making time in the workplace is something that I cannot ignore. Since working, I have been able to plan out my time. When having tasks, it’s not easy to do or remember everything. Just the other day I forgot to hand in a certain document to my supervisor.
It sometimes gets terribly frustrating to simply plan your work. In my work situation I am sometimes given tasks at random and that can disturb my time management plan. This is totally unlike at school where I could sit down and lay out my time management plan on paper. However I am learning to prioritise between my tasks. If I am given a task at random, I enquire about how soon I should complete the task.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home